[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:53:41 UTC 2006

> If you want to just start over from scratch, I suggest using
> the setup_ssl.sh script found here -
> http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:SSL#Script

Today I did it too...no one error...I did it in nodo1 and according with it,
it generates a cacert.asc that I can export to node2...in node2 I run(under
alias)

../shared/bin/certutil -L -d . -P slapd-nodo1- -n "CA certificate" -a >
cacert.asc

...after that it imports certificate...but if I go in console and manage
certificates...I see this certificate in CA cert and not in Server
Certs...so I can't enable ssl on nodo2...

Is it the correct way?

Alex