[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:23:11 UTC 2006

> Because cacert.asc is a CA certificate, not a Server Certificate.

MA porc(/(&$"£%/$"(£&%£)....you are in right...now I 'm at home, but I have
a VMWARE version of my test here and I want to try.....

Only one thing: SSL HOWTO in the fedora wiki says:

"Exporting the CA cert for use with other apps
Now that you have your server cert, client applications will need to be able
to verify that cert when connecting to the server. In order to do that, the
SSL client must have the CA cert to verify that the cert presented by the
SSL server is valid. This includes server to server communication such as
replication. In this case, the replication supplier is the SSL client, and
the consumer is the SSL server. "

Thanks...

Alex