[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:52:43 UTC 2006

> well, no. The reason why you don't see ssl server cert on
> nodo2 is because you never created it!

At this point i want to be sure that I understand correctly...I did 5
minutes ago exactly what you say in your previous post...now i have in
window of nodo1 Server-Cert and Ca certificate...so in "Encryption tab" I
checked "enable ssl for this server" and in certificate I used
Server-Cert....at this point, to enable ssl on nodo2 what exactly have I to
do?

-Export Server-Cert on nodo2
-Run the script in nodo2

...I 'm apologize but this is the first time that I use both Fedora DS and
configuring SSL..and IMHO documentation is not very clear about this point!

Thank's in advance

Alex