[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:18:57 UTC 2006

> yea, that's what I was saying earlier.  I think the problem
> is that identical scripts/noise/password files produce
> identical certs, I think.  I had to change both noise &
> password on the 2nd server to produce a 2nd server cert which
> I could then import into the server A DB.

Uff...it's a soap-opera :-)...so:

For SUSAN:

I tried to make a certificate from nodo2 changing both pwdfile.txt and
noise.txt...importing CA certificate in nodo1 it return the same
error...(same issuer/serial)...have you change only that?

For RICHARD:

I tried also to make a certificate for nodo2 from nodo1, but when I try to
run Step 7 command, it return an error (same issuer/serial )
Plus..I want specify that when I said script before I intend the Susan
script....that is all commands in sequence....I tried to run howto script
today but with same outcome

Thanks
Alex