[Fedora-directory-users] migration linux users, groups, hosts to fedora directory

Steve Strong strong.s at crwash.org
Tue May 16 19:49:52 UTC 2006

I'm having trouble migrating users to fedora directory.

I've used LdapImport and the users don't show up in the directory.
I've tried the migration scripts for RedHat directory 7.1 and they about
with a file not found error
I've tried adding a user to the directory from the console and entering
their home directory, UID and GID and they can't authenticate from a client.

Is there a clear description of how to do this somewhere?
steve

--
Steve Strong
Math and Computer Science