[Fedora-directory-users] cleartext password

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Fri May 5 14:53:21 UTC 2006

> That's good and bad news for me !
> Good news is it's possible, bad news is that writing a plugin is
> something too complicated for my computing skills :(
> Still any hope for my situation ?

I'm thinking that the password in question will be auto-generated
from some script that creates new users , no ? If so then I'd simply
have that script dump the plaintext password into the external
database and generate letters from that.

Mailing the plaintext password that a user selects themselves
seems not useful, hence my assumption that this is a computer
generated password.