[Fedora-directory-users] mounting openafs/nfs home dirs

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Sun May 14 16:01:23 UTC 2006

If your goal is just to have the box create home dirs for your users
(default action of useradd), then put this in your /etc/pam.d/sshd and
Login files:

session    required     pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel/ umask=0007
If your using redhat es 4, you will also need that entry in system-auth
as well.  Don't forget to define where your users home directory is for
each user you have in fds (POSIX info tab).

Aaron