[Fedora-directory-users] fedora-ds-1.0.2-1 Server Group Administration Server Unable to Configure

foo foo yirgach at gmail.com
Mon May 15 04:32:36 UTC 2006

Hi There,

This is a new install on FC5 - nothing imported. The problem is that in the
console, the Administration Server Icon is blank. There is no "Configuration
Tab".
Also, until I created a new instance of the Directory Server, that icon was
blank also. It now appears in the console, but I am unable to open it. This
is hard to describe, but basically I can't configure any of the server
attributes from the console.  A direct connection to the web page (ie
firefox http://localhost:19939) allows browsing and editing. The java admin
console appears to be somehow unuseable. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
BTW, when I startconsole and login:
 [Sun May 14 16:17:09 2006] [notice] Apache/2.2 configured -- resuming
normal operations
 [Sun May 14 16:17:48 2006] [notice] [client 127.0.0.1]
admserv_check_authz(): passing [/admin-serv/authenticate] to the userauth
handler

So that looks OK.

Thanx,

Chris