[Fedora-directory-users] account lockout and proxy DN Solaris

Jo De Troy jo.de.troy at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:15:05 UTC 2006

Hello all,

apparently when I enable the account lockout feature of password policy in
FedoraDS the proxyagent gets locked out.
When I disable the account lockout feature everything works fine (ldaplist
keeps working fine).
Is this a bug in FedoraDS or is it one in the native LDAP client of
Solaris9?
When account lockouts are enabled after I while the proxy DN entry is
updated by cn=servers,cn=plugins,cn=config
and the accountunlocktime, passwordretrycount and  retrycountresetime are
added. Once passwordretrycount gets to the valued specified in the config
iop the passwordpolicy the ldaplist command fails to connect.

Best Regards,
Jo