[Fedora-directory-users] account lockout and proxy DN Solaris

Jo De Troy jo.de.troy at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:00:16 UTC 2006

Hi Rich,

I'm pretty sure the proxyDN is using the correct password. Could the
password enryption scheme be the problem? I've selected MD5 in the
directory.
When doing an ldap bind as proxyDN I use the same password as I specified
when setting up the Solaris client using ldapinit.
If the password would be wrong, would I not always get the "Object not found
(Session error no available conn)" error instead of only after a few
minutes?

Best Regards,
Jo