[Fedora-directory-users] Command Line Question - RegardingAdmin Passwords

Joe Sheehan triswimjoe at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 14:29:33 UTC 2006

Thanks - Unfortunately I've ldapmodify just hangs on me.

I've used the following line
./ldapsearch -b o=netscaperoot -D "cn=directory manager" -w password
"objectclass=nsAdminConfig" -p 1389 -v

Just to make sure I could connect at all.

Any reason ldapmodify would just sit there on the "init"

Thanks

Joe