[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora Directory Server Console on Mac OS X

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Tue May 23 14:49:08 UTC 2006

Hi!

Has anyone been able to make Fedora Directory Server console run on
Mac OS X 10.4? I copied the entire /opt/fedora-ds tree to my Mac, then
ran ./startconsole. The login wndow comes up but, after entering the
admin credentials, it just hangs while trying to authenticate against
the admin service. Curiously, while sniffing traffic, I can see a DNS
query for the admin service machine, but no more traffic just comes in
or out from the machine.

I've tried using JRE 1.4.2 and JRE 1.5.0 with no success.
Any ideas?