[Fedora-directory-users] Custom forms

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:56:04 UTC 2006

> You can use the Advanced... editor.  It's not very pretty but it works.

I'm having problems using the Advanced... editor: I add mailRecipient
as a new value to the objectClass attribute, then select a view of all
attributes, but cannot manage to add a value to the mailRoutingAddress
attribute: right clicking on it then clicking in the Add Value button
tries to add a value to the objectClass attribute instead.

I had to revert to using ldapmodify, which simply works.