[Fedora-directory-users] solaris, dtlogin, and FDS

Susan logastellus at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 15:06:41 UTC 2006

I have this and my dtlogin works fine:

# Default definitions for Authentication management
# Used when service name is not explicitly mentioned for authentication
#
other   auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
other   auth sufficient         pam_unix_auth.so.1
other   auth required           pam_ldap.so.1
#