[Fedora-directory-users] Replication credentials issue

Kyle Tucker kylet at panix.com
Sat Nov 25 01:39:13 UTC 2006

Hi all,
	I've been all day trying to get simple single master
to one consumer going on a pair of 1.0.4 FDS systems and I
can't get past the authentication credentials. I've gone over
this 20 times today from scratch, and it won't go. I've even
redone my procedures on my test boxes and they work fine.
Both the replication wizard and the consumer initialization
fail (if I force the wizard to accept and go on). There is
no firewall issue and tcpdump and ldapsearch gets to the
consumer machine. Consumer is RHEL 4. Here's my LDIF's I
used. Can I use ldapsearch to test binding to this netry
to try an debug what's up? On an aside, the Redhat/Fedora
documents for adding this entry are very vague and don't
have any information about most of these attributes. It
didn't appear one could even get this working *without*
using LDIF files. Anyway, any help would be great. Thanks.

dn: cn=replica, cn="dc=acme,dc=com", cn=mapping tree, cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: nsDS5Replica
objectClass: top
cn: replica
nsDS5ReplicaBindDN: cn=Replication Manager, cn=config
nsDS5ReplicaRoot: dc=acme,dc=com
nsDS5Flags: 0
nsDS5ReplicaType: 2
nsDS5ReplicaId: 1