[Fedora-directory-users] trying to build

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 19:12:26 UTC 2006

Jo De Troy wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> it's a manual build using the cvs  code [cvs co -r FedoraDirSvr102
> ldapserver].
> I'm trying to f succeed in building it myself and afterwards
> rebuilding it with the patch that will stop crashing the ldapserver
> when doing an ldappasswd.
Ok.  When you are in the ldap/cm/newinst directory, try to see if the
following directories exist and have files in them:
../../../../mozilla/dist/Linux2.6_x86_glibc_PTH_OPT.OBJ/include
../../../../mozilla/dist/public/dbm
../../../../mozilla/dist/public/nss
../../../../mozilla/dist/public/svrcore
../../../../mozilla/dist/public/ldap
../../../../setuputil/built/package/RHEL4_x86_gcc3_OPT.OBJ/include

I apologize that it's so hard to build this thing - we are working on it
(even as I type this).