[Fedora-directory-users] FDS and AD

Sergio Diaz sergio.diaze at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 06:29:32 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I successfully connect the AD Back End DB to FDS like Brian Smith,  i
disable the nsProxiedAuthorization (comment by Richard Meggison) in
Plugins->Chaining Database->AD (is the name of my Sub Suffix), but i cant
Browse the Directory "Critical Extension unavailable".

- In the Console i can search Users, Groups of my AD and FDS   =) Happy!!

Two Questions:
Its possible to Map the Attributes like:

map attribute  uid sAMAaccountname
map attribute  cn  name
map attribute  mail userprincipalname
map attribute  account user

Its possible to Link the Database of the AD only for Read ?

I like to write a Howto for this settings.

Regards,
Sergio