[Fedora-directory-users] Command-line Consumer Initialization

jamsda jamsda_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 22:15:13 UTC 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the responses. You mentioned earlier in the
thread I could use mmr.pl to initialize (only) a
consumer. I don't see that option with the tool; only
"create", "remove" and "display". I noticed the create
function calls three other functions,
"config_supplier", "add_rep_agreement", and then
"initialize".
If I want to initialize only, do I need to re-create
the agreements?
I tried modifying it to have an --init option with
only the "initialize($host1, $host2) function being
called, but kept getting the mmr usage, and wasn't
sure if its possible to do an initialize only.

Thanks,
Jim

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/replicat.html#1101818