[Fedora-directory-users] Issue with fine-grained password policy

Ian Meyer ianmmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:07:57 UTC 2006

Ah I forgot to mention, I do have that in my ldap.conf, hence my
confusion as to why it wasn't working. I'm not sure if I'm maybe
missing something in the server config or what, but I followed the
directions in the url I mentioned in my first email, maybe they're
outdated?

Thanks everyone for the help so far. It's giving me a better grasp on
what I'm dealing with.

Ian