[Fedora-directory-users] Trouble getting windows to talk to fds

Bliss, Aaron ABliss at preferredcare.org
Tue Oct 31 21:43:33 UTC 2006

Ok, I'm with you; now I noticed by default, that the windows sync
replication agreement will initially synchronize users that are in the
users OU on the domain controller to the People ou in fds; it seems that
I would want to change this and have the synchronization agreement to
bring the users over to the users ou in fds?  If so, will it ignore
(i.e. not overwrite existing fds user accounts if there is a conflict;
in other words, if the user john exists in fds and he exists with the
same dn in active directory, will he get overwritten when synchronizing?
Thanks again.

Aaron