[Fedora-directory-users] UserRoot Datase disappeared

Brian Smith brian.smith at worldpub.net
Fri Sep 1 13:00:52 UTC 2006

Hello everybody, I am running 2 fedora-ds  servers that  were using
multi master sync for my userroot.  now on 1 of my servers, the userroot
database is gone, I tried to do a database restore but that failed.
userroot is missing in the admin console under "configuration - data -
dc=my,dc=domain" where on the good server, userroot exists under that
tree.  If I go under the Directory tab, all I see is the servername and
nothing under it.  Has anyone run into this issue, I'm going to
reinstall that server and re-sync the database, but I'm wondering if
anyone has any ideas that might be a little easier to restore.

Brian