[Fedora-directory-users] ds gateway behind apache proxy

Mikael Kermorgant mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 12:30:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have installed FDS and activated dsgw which listens on a particular
port, let's say 29154.

I have managed to access it on port 80 by running apache2 on the same
host and setting up mod_proxy in a particular way but it does only
work for some pages.

        RewriteRule ^/clients(.*) /directory/clients$1 [R]
        <Location /annuaire/>
            ProxyPass http://ds.myorg.com:29154/
            ProxyPassReverse  http://ds.myorg.com:29154/
        </Location>

My problem is that there are hard-coded references to this port in the
html files.
For an example, after authentication, I have :

<INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="Return to Main"
onClick="top.location.href=\'http://ds.myorg.com:29154/clients/dsgw/bin/lang?context=dsgw&file=\'">

Is there a way to configure this ?

Thanks in advance,

--