[Fedora-directory-users] configuration directory registration

Gordon Messmer gmessmer at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 19 16:55:19 UTC 2006

Suppose that I have a slapd instance that failed to register itself with
the configuration directory due to a bad password, or that I have an
instance that I'd like to move to a different configuration directory.
Is it possible to re-register an instance with the configuration
directory?  If not, should I attempt to create an LDIF with the required
info and register it manually?  I'd prefer to avoid removing the
instance and setting it up again if it's possible and not onerous.