[Fedora-directory-users] SSL Trouble - Windows Sync

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Tue Apr 3 19:42:54 UTC 2007

I'm trying to get Windows Sync working between Fedora DS 1.0.4 and Active
Directory.  When I try to create the Windows Sync Agreement, it
says, "Unable to contact Active Directory server".  I gather this means an
SSL problem, and indeed when I try to contact the AD server using the
ldapsearch command on the DS server, it says, "certificate verify failed".
certutil says the CA certificate is included in both the slapd-server-
cert8.db and the admin-serv-cert8.db.  What else should I check?  Thanks.   -
Glenn.