[Fedora-directory-users] What is syncronized?

Dennis Crissman dcrissman at perimeterusa.com
Mon Apr 9 13:34:14 UTC 2007

The name PassSync would indicate that this utility synchronizes
passwords, can anything else be sync'd? I need to be able to sync all of
the following: users, groups, systems, email addresses, and passwords, etc.

Can PassSync do all that? If not is there another utility you might
recommend, either using FDS or not?

--
The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter Internetworking's email
anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

This communication is
confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain trade secrets
or other information that is exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any use,
dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication by anyone other than the named
recipient(s) is
please
delete the email and immediately notify our Command Center at 203-541-3444.