[Fedora-directory-users] Restoring an LDAP backup to a different server db2bak

Eddie C edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:48:33 UTC 2007

I have tried this before without luck. I was hoping there was a way. My
situation is I have nightly db2bak files. I want to recover the database
from friday to a different machine to see the state of the application then.
I do not need much other then read only access to the old data on the new
server.

Any crafty hacks would be appreciated.

Edward