[Fedora-directory-users] Previous password still works?

Chris Halstead chris at sourcelabs.com
Thu Apr 26 20:46:05 UTC 2007

Richard Megginson wrote:
> So, both old and new password work everywhere?  pam too?  Have you
> tried the command line ldapsearch?

Yep - PAM, httpd auth, FDS console login, passthru auth from
LDAP-enabled apps all work with both old and new, but *only* when I've
changed the password through the console while logged in as myself.  If
I change my password with passwd on a PAM-enabled system, or change it
in the console logged in as an admin user, only the new one works.

-chris