[Fedora-directory-users] I have 2 masters in MM mode- how do I add a 3rd and 4th?

Eddie C edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:03:21 UTC 2007

I once tried to tunnel and LDAP connection over SSH. I needed this because
my admin server on public internet  was attempting to redirect me to an
internal IP address. Technically it should work but I could not make it.

One of the issues, that may come up for you, is that the replication
agreements are going to be awkward because of tunnel names. localhost:389
etc.

I would suggest going the VPN route or just replicating over LDAPS. Same
result more logical setup.

Edward