[Fedora-directory-users] Instructions to add a new multi-master?

Satish Chetty satish at suburbia.org.au
Wed Aug 1 05:50:11 UTC 2007

Geoff,
	I think the procedure is the same for addition of one more master.
* Remove the replication agreements on the other 3 masters to the now
defunct master
* Install DS and configure it as a MMR Master with new master id
* Choose one master and setup replication agreement with new master.
* Initialize the new master
* Setup MMR agreements from/to others masters to new master

	AFAIK, you can have more than 4 masters participating in MMR.

-Satish.