[Fedora-directory-users] Removing SSL, broke access

Jeff mountainman_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 23:41:49 UTC 2007

Hello:

I broke access completely to my LDAP after following
the SSL HOWTO (in part because there are 2 sets of
instructions -- one is a Redhat link appearing at the
top of that howto page, which is what I followed and
coincidently broke access with, the other set of
instructions appear on the same page shortly after
that Redhat link and was the correct way I should have
implemented my self-signed certs). I am pretty sure
this has to do with ports since there is some mention
of needing to be at a port above 1024 if installed
root, however I installed and run it as nobody.

How do I go back in and disable SSL now that I can't
access anything? I can't seem to log in anywhere now
with my directory manager password.

Thanks for the assistance.

-jeff