[Fedora-directory-users] error logging in first time

Bob Wooden rewdn at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 30 22:44:47 UTC 2007

I am new to Fedora Directory Server, but six or seven years linux
user.

I have built a Fedora Core 6, selected the "web server" option on build
and installed the FDS 1.0.4 version.  Located java and adjusted the
symbolic link.  Did my FDS setup/setup and set all the defaults.  When I
perform the ./startconsole command (within the fedora-ds directory, I
get the following error message:

Cannot connect to the Admin Server "http://******.***.***:43766"
The URL is not correct or the server is not running.

I have searched the mailing list archive and I am unable to locate any
reference to this error message.

What do I do now?