[Fedora-directory-users] errot on replica: the replica has the same Replica ID

Elisa Pellegrini puestadelsol83 at libero.it
Tue Dec 18 10:47:52 UTC 2007

Hi!
I try to configure multi master replication and I follow instuction on
the administration's guide.
I have two supplier server A and B in read-write replica
My problem is the following error messages on the supplier A:
Unable to aquire replica:the replica has the same Replica ID as this
one. Replication is aborting.

Why?
the guide say that I must have a different replica ID for each suffix
and every server must have a different replica ID
So I use ID=1 for supplier B (the consumer) and ID=2 for supplier A .
I use the replication agreement only in supplier A.