[Fedora-directory-users] FDS, Radius and Beyond

Satish Chetty satish at suburbia.org.au
Sun Dec 2 19:31:41 UTC 2007

Hello,
	This is a not a direct FDS question but I thought I will ask anyway. I
want to issue digital certificates (stored and verified on FDS) to every
laptop and desktop. When the laptop/desktop gets on the network and
requests a DHCP IP address, I want the DHCP server to verify the
certificate before access to the network resources is allowed. Something
similar to the Hotspots in coffee shops and hotels but that uses
certificates instead of login/password from user.

	Has worked on something like this or can point to me to such white papers?

Cheers,
-Satish.