[Fedora-directory-users] single master replication: error

Elisa Pellegrini puestadelsol83 at libero.it
Mon Dec 10 13:46:48 UTC 2007

Hi!
I try to configure single master replication. I have this error in the
supplier:
simple bind failed, ldap sdk error 91,netscape portable runtime error
-5961 (tcp connection reset by peer).
What is the problem?

I configure the consumer and the suppliers as it's explain in
administation's guide.

In replication agreement wizard ask me to use ssl (is necessary to clic
next, why?). Is necessary to enable ssl in both supplier than consumer
server? (in config-encryption tab?) or is enable through the wizard?
If I use simple auth. in bind dn is necessary to specify cn=replication
manager,cn=config (create in consumer)
 Thanks!