[Fedora-directory-users] Posting of scripts to list?

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 03:08:50 UTC 2007

Ryan Braun wrote:
> Just wondering what the list policy is for attaching scripts to the list.  I
> have my perl replication manager script somewhat done and would like to send
> it to the list.

If it's not too big, and you think it would be generally useful, and it
has a reasonable open source license, then yes, please do.  If it's
really big, you can send it to me privately and I can put it up on the
wiki.  If you think there may be licensing issues, please do not send
it, but if you still want to share it, you could put it on your own
personal web page and post the link here.