[Fedora-directory-users] Problem in FDS 1.04 on Fedora 7

spark plug moonflank at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 17 09:11:45 UTC 2007

I install FDS 1.0.4 and working for 2 weeks, everything ok, suddenly the slapd and admin  wont start anymore.
I Check in errors logs, I cant found any logs related, only pass errors.

So I decide to install new FDS.
Then I try to re install again the FDS system with different directory prefix. Everything ok until  in starting slapd server process.

Server group ID to use (default: nobody)
[slapd-prc]: starting up server ...
error:server:The server could not be started.
system_errno:2
error:could not create server prc - The server could not be started.
Configuring Administration Server...
Setting up Administration Server Instance...
ERROR: Administration Server configuration failed.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.