[Fedora-directory-users] set dite end time to fedora-ds

Di Giambelardini Gabriele g.digiambelardini at fabaris.it
Thu Feb 1 07:24:59 UTC 2007

Thanks, i found this solution, but the other problem was i set the
"passwordExpirationTime" manually when i imported users,and not go well,
beacause if the password expiration is set from the console the fedora-ds
mind itself to set the right value...
excuse for my english but i'm italian

> This is happening because you enabled the option "User must change
> password after reset". In the Directory Server Console go to Configuration
> Tab, select Data, go to "Passwords" Tab and then uncheck this option.
>

>> Hi to all, i have a problem with passwordExpirationTime.
>> the problem is:
>> my fedora-ds is set to " password expires after 180 days.
>> and every user have "passwordExpirationTime: 20070807102527Z"
>> but when i try to import this messagge appear "The error sent by the
>> server was 'Object class violation. single-valued attribute
>> "passwordExpirationTime" has multiple values".
>> so if i delete the attribute "passwordExpirationTime" from the user,
>> import work fine, but the date for the expiration password is set
>> automatically by fedora-ds to "19001023000000Z ( or simil )".
>> How i shoud set the ntp or the right date from fedora-ds 1.0.4 ???
>> thanks to all
>>
>> --

Di Giambelardini Gabriele
System/Network Administrator
FABARIS s.r.l.
Cel. +39 3488504467
Tel. +39 0765 22181 - Fax +39 0765 410100
Via G. Mameli, 90 02047 Poggio Mirteto (RI)
Filiale: Viale dell'Università, 25 00185 Roma (RM)
www.fabaris.it