Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Admin console's default view is empty

El vie, 02-02-2007 a las 12:00 -0800, Noriko Hosoi escribió:
> There's a mismatch between the RDNs in the Configuration LDAP server and
> which Console/Admin Server is looking for (the second last rdn
> ou=duraflex vs. ou=duraflex.com.sv).
>
> dn: cn=user, cn=defaultObjectClassesContainer, ou=1.0, ou=Admin, ou=Global Preferences, ou=duraflex, o=NetscapeRoot
>
> Console: Cannot open: cn=user, cn=DefaultObjectClassesContainer,ou=1.0, ou=admin, ou=Global Preferences, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
>
> Did you have any chance to change the domain name?  If so, do you
> remember what operation was it?

I wouldn't do it, and I don't recall accidentally doing it.

> I wonder what do  you see if you run this command line in your
> <server_root>/admin-serv/config.
> $ egrep -i o=netscaperoot * | egrep -vi topologymanagement

Here's the output:

adm.conf:sie:   cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration
Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv,
ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
adm.conf:isie:   cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group,
cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:uniqueMember: cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora
Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv,
ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:configuration.nsDirectoryInfoRef: cn=Server Group,
cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:configuration.nsClassname:
com netscape management admserv AdminServer fedora-admserv-1 0 jar@cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:Tasks.Operation.Stop.nsClassname:
com netscape management admserv task Stop fedora-admserv-1 0 jar@cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:Tasks.Operation.Restart.nsClassname:
com netscape management admserv task Restart fedora-admserv-1 0 jar@cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:Tasks.configuration.ServerSetup.nsClassname:
com netscape management admserv task ServerSetup fedora-admserv-1 0 jar@cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:Tasks.configuration.Logging.nsClassname:
com netscape management admserv task Logging fedora-admserv-1 0 jar@cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot
local.conf:Tasks.configuration.CertSetup.nsClassname:
com netscape management admserv task CertSetup fedora-admserv-1 0 jar@cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex.com.sv, o=NetscapeRoot

Thanks for your help.
--
Oscar A. Valdez