[Fedora-directory-users] Admin console's default view is empty

Oscar A. Valdez oscar.valdez at duraflex.com.sv
Fri Feb 2 23:25:51 UTC 2007

El vie, 02-02-2007 a las 17:14 -0600, Oscar A. Valdez escribió:
> El vie, 02-02-2007 a las 13:27 -0800, Noriko Hosoi escribió:
> > 1. shutdown the admin server and console
> > 2. go to your <server_root>/admin-serv/config
> > 3. replace "ou=duraflex.com.sv" with "ou=duraflex" in all the files in
> > the directory
> > 4. restart the admin server, then console
> > 5. login on the console
>
> It worked, partially. I can login, I get two ou's in the console's
> default view: "duraflex.com.sv" and "duraflex". The first one is empty
> (and I suppose I can erase it eventually), the second one can be
> expanded to show the server "pendragon", which in turn can be expanded
> to show an "Administration Server" and a "Directory Server". However,
> when I click the first, it tries but fails to download and install
> server component admserv10.jar, and when I click the second, it tries
> but fails to install server component ds10.jar.

One more thing: the admin-serv error log has lines like this:

[crit] populate_tasks_from_server(): Unable to search
[cn=admin-serv-pendragon, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server
Group, cn=pendragon.duraflex.com.sv, ou=duraflex, o=NetscapeRoot] for
LDAPConnection [pendragon.duraflex.com.sv:389]

--
Oscar A. Valdez