[Fedora-directory-users] How to ensure case sensitive authorisation?

Hi,

In our LDAP I have a userID = "aagarwal" existing. My application authenticates successfully when i provide username as "aagarwal" or even as "Aagarwal". Is there a way to ensure case-sensitive authentcation?

In documentation i see some plugins :

Case Exact String Syntax Plug-in and
Case Ignore String Syntax Plug-in

Any idea if these are to be used to enforce case sensitive authentication? If yes then how to configure these?

regards,
Ankur

The fish are biting.