[Fedora-directory-users] rhel/fedora clock drift?

In rhel 4 and fc5 and fc6 the clock interrupt in the
kernel is 1000mhz. AFAIK this is too high and causes
the clock to drift and lose sync. This is even more of
a problem for virtual servers like vmware or zen.
Anyone experience this issue and have any workarounds
other than recompiling the kernel. Seems like a
drastic measure just to get an OS to keep accurate
time. I have looked for around for solutions and
thought maybe my fellow ldap admins might know something.

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/