[Fedora-directory-users] Message in error log

Renato Ribeiro da Silva capareci at uol.com.br
Wed Feb 14 12:55:31 UTC 2007

I tried turn on the aci summary log level but the Directory got so slow and stopped responding. However I checked the number of ACIs and there was a lot of acis in the container "ou=UserPreferences,ou=corp,o=NetscapeRoot". I deleted all entries inside this container and that problem was solved.

Thank you,
Renato