[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Announce: Net-LDAPapi version 2.00 released

Jim Schultz james.schultz at gwl.com
Thu Feb 15 15:16:36 UTC 2007

Quanah,

I would love to be able to try this new perl module in our OpenLdap
environment. Unfortunately, it does not have a StartTLS method.
Our server requires 'security tls=128' for connections. Are there
any plans to add such a method to the package?

We currently use the perlldap module which does have this capability
and it works well for us (albeit a little slow). A faster C SDK module
would be much appreciated here.

Thanks,

Jim Schultz

--