[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Suddenly, all our LDAP servers segfaulted today?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Thu Feb 15 18:22:46 UTC 2007

> What OS?  By the size of the numbers above, I'm assuming 64-bit?  What
has changed?
> Did you recently update something related to sasl, gssapi, or
kerberos?  Did you
> install or uninstall mysql or some other relational database
client/server product?

64-bit RHEL4 (CentOS). I'm trying to track down what changes might have
been made. All servers run over SSL but as far as I know, no sasl,
kerberos or gssapi. None have mysql with SASL (or mysql at all). I'm
asking all our ops people if they installed anything ...