Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Error string : 'The server ID must be a valid filename and DN component'

David Boreham wrote:
Running setup from fedora-ds-1.0.4-1.FC6.i386.opt.rpm <http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/download/fedora-ds-1.0.4-1.FC6.i386.opt.rpm>
on FC6 (updated). I get this inscruitable message right after
I enter the uid/gid (happens if I enter root or hit return)
in setup. Any pointers on what I'm doing to upset it ?
What is the output of hostname and hostname -f?