[Fedora-directory-users] Setting password expiry and other rules through command line or script

Hi,

I have set password rules (expiry, lockout period etc) using RedHat management console. However on Production we do not have access to this console. Hence would be great if you could help me in applying those changes/policies/rules though some command line utility or command.

Can i export from dev instance and apply to production somehow?

regards,
Ankur