Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Setting password expiry and other rules through command line or script

Ankur Agarwal wrote:
Hi,
I have set password rules (expiry, lockout period etc) using RedHat management console. However on Production we do not have access to this console. Hence would be great if you could help me in applying those changes/policies/rules though some command line utility or command.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/password.html#1077081
Can i export from dev instance and apply to production somehow? regards,
Ankur

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail> with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>