-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-directory-users-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-directory-users-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Richard
Megginson
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:02 AM
To: General discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project.
Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Preparing to upgrade to fds 1.0.4

Bliss, Aaron wrote:
Yep, err=19 was in the output log...
<snip>
[21/Feb/2007:17:08:02 -0500] conn=0 op=11 RESULT err=19 tag=103
nentries=0 etime=0
[21/Feb/2007:17:08:02 -0500] conn=0 op=11 MOD
dn="cn=slapd-al-lnx-s11,cn=Fedora Directory Server,cn=Server

Group,cn=al-lnx-s11.preferredcare.org,ou=preferredcare.org,o=NetscapeRoo
t", invalid password syntax
This means that there is still some password policy being applied. I'm not sure what's going on, but you need to make sure all password policy is disabled before running setup.

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy the copies you received.