-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-directory-users-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-directory-users-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Richard
Megginson
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:49 AM
To: General discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project.
Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Preparing to upgrade to fds 1.0.4

Bliss, Aaron wrote:
I thought that you might say that...I'm not really sure where else
there
would be a password policy getting applied, is there any kind of
custom
ldap query that I would use to figure what dn's the policy is defined
at?  Thanks.
Are you using global password policy or per-user/per-subtree?
Aaron