-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-directory-users-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-directory-users-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Richard
Megginson
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:56 AM
To: General discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project.
Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-users] Preparing to upgrade to fds 1.0.4

Bliss, Aaron wrote:
I had both in place; a few users had individual password policies that
disabled, as well as a global password policy
I just don't know.  The DN in question is under o=NetscapeRoot - I doubt

you would have applied any user or subtree password policy there, so it must be the global password policy. Are you using the console? Can you

verify that global password policy is disabled?
Aaron